Cooking Classes

29.9.11

Culture Days Program

For all you locals, this is my schedule for Culture Days.  These are mini mini cooking demonstrations - say 15 minutes.  We can talk as long as you like after that.  I will have all the demos ready to go and will do whatever the group at the moment wants.  No sense scheduling times and having registration, etc.  It is purely 'drop in'!

Saturday    1:00 - 4:00pm
       How to Cook with a Plank  
       How to Roast a Red Pepper (and then what do you do with it)
       Handy Kitchen Gadgets
       Blind Spice Test
       How to Carmelize Sugar and Make Caramel Sauce
       How to Set a Table


       











Sunday   11:00am - 3:00pm
        Handy Kitchen Gadgets
        How to Roast a Red Pepper (and then what to do with it)
        How to Cook with a Plank
        How to Set a Table
        Blind Spice Test
        How to Carmelize Sugar and Make Caramel Sauce

4 comments:

  1. Ok, I give...what is that thing? A smores maker???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You come up with such great ideas, Sarah! I like your Culture Days program!
    BTW: those scones look fabulous. I love scones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea! Very cool.

    Velva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Makes me wish I could snap my fingers and be in SK for the day; God knows I could use some culture and learnin'.

    Sarah, I love your posts, the joy of creating and your taste for the delicious!

    Cheers, Tom

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comment! Please visit often.